Tuesday, January 16, 2007

2nd class...

Since i didn't come for the 1st class, i'm gonna comment on the 2nd class of com 125...

I think the lesson is so interesting since the use of internet is a common thing for most of us. I always love lessons about today's technology. I did computer science subject in the last few semesters, and i really loved playing around with the html codes!

Today's lesson is about the blogging thing, and it kinda gives me a good picture in the mind of how's the lesson gonna look like. Some of my friends think that it's boring, but I LOVE IT!!!

till then... =)

p.s. Thank's to Mr. Lim for giving great informations about the web.

1 comment:

dalinadaud said...

haha...so cute..u remembered my speech.. Well yeah i do support local music but i guess you already know that lah.. See you in skool... n dun forget that handshake and autograph...